viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Post 5 >> A Photograph you like

Write about a photograph you like. 

Say:

- Who took it
- What it shows
- When it was taken
- Why you like it
- Upload it too

* Include any other information you'd like to mention.
* Write 150 words. 





This is one of the last fotos I took that I like , it was taken this year during summer before starting classes. This is my dog :) and he is looking outside by my room's window as he usually does. I think what I like the most about this picture is that it was very spontaneous, I was playing with my camera and he suddenly appeared and I though the colors of the image looked perfect. I don't remember the hour exactly but as it was sunset it looks very warm and I when I see it I have the feeling of a cozy home. I also like the plants shades because even though they are not within the photograph you can realize they are present. 
There is also a fuchsia hydrangea that is one of my favorite flowers, they are very typical to be found in the south of Chile, specially in blue and purple colors. They are really beautiful, that's why I like to have them, it feels like having a part of the south with me. 

One think I like about taking photographs is that you can find beauty in very small details and every person can have a different perception of a place or a moment. 

1 comentario:

  1. I inderstand perfcly. I also take many photos of my dig /baloo) and my cats. They are prefessionals models jaja. I love the so much. How cute is your dog. I want to meet him

    ResponderBorrar

Post 10 >> Free Themed topic "Travel"

Dear all, In this last post you'll write about one of the topics you chose, that is about Travel. Include: - How often do you travel ...