viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

Post 3 >> My Favourite Piece of Technology

Write about your favourite piece of technology

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.

- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture.
- Comment on your teacher's post and 3 of your classmates’ blogs.





Today I'll talk about my favorite piece of technology. I have to admit that it was kind of difficult at first thinking about only one, as we have many technological devices that we use every day and make our life easier. To tell the truth I'm not a tech fan but if I had to choose one the  first that come to my mind is my camera.

I love taking photographs! ... since I can remember I've always had fun taking photos, when I was younger I used a small camera, but two years ago I  bought a professional one with more options to make photographs more precise. When I go on holiday I really enjoy to capture all those beautiful moments with people I love, and from landscapes I don't want to forget.   

For some people is annoying carrying a camera all the time, or they are worried because they want to look good in every photograph, but I like to take them in spontaneous moments, like when people is laughing or they look happy and they don't realize that I'm taking photos, so then they are surprised to see them. 
Some people say that the problem with the cameras nowadays is that you can take hundreds of photos and you never have time to see them all, and that's right but at least in my case I check them and after erase those who are not that good I put them on a CD, so every time we want to see them again we have them there.  


Of course I would like to learn how to use it properly because it has  many options and everything I know I have learned it on my own, so I'm thinking of taking a courses so I can take advantage of the full potential of the camera. 



... What about you? What is your favorite piece of technology? 

11 comentarios:

  1. Hi Teacher like the photography too my I'm not into it so much I will like to take a class of it anyway.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi!, I like photografy too, but I have a digital camera, this is not professional, but I can take beauty pictures

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi teacher, I like to take photos too, I think that It's a beautiful way to capture moments

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hii! I like to buy a camera but i think their are too expensive for me.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi teacher, I'm not very good taking pictures, but I also like taking pictures of importants and beauty moments of the life

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi! I think the cameras are the best for taking photos on holiday and for good moments. I enjoy a lot to seeing old photos that I took months or years ago, is a pleasure, isn't it?

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi, I think all love photography, and with the camera you can take pictures of nature, landscape or people, in a high quality.
    I remember the last year a need to take many pictures because in my school I have a subjects that want it, was the best homework that I had to do.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hi! well after reading this i get surprised, it's a very good hobbie take photographs in special if is in sponteaneus moments.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. HI! I'm not a good photographer, even I have a semi professional camera, but my sibling loves taking pictures of everything (a little bit annoying)

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I congratulation for been so apassionet with the photos. I think that a good photo is something taht will last forever

    ResponderBorrar

Post 10 >> Free Themed topic "Travel"

Dear all, In this last post you'll write about one of the topics you chose, that is about Travel. Include: - How often do you travel ...