martes, 14 de agosto de 2018

Post 8 >> A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester


Write about your favorite subject this term. Among others, include:

> Name
> Describe what you do in classes
> Mention the main contents you have seen
> Explain why you like the subject

> Word Count: 180
> Make comments on 3 of your patners' posts.







I still remember the subject I enjoyed the most when I studied was Ciclo Vital, this was part of the baccalaureate curriculum the first two years of university. This subject was about psychology in students'  learning process. Among the topics I can remember, some of the most interesting where connected with the brain, and how it works when learning a new language. We also learned about the stages within the learning process, differences between teaching children and adults and the most suitable techniques to be used with them. I think the reason why I liked this subject is because every person learn in a different way, and it is important for teachers to know the mental process students go through at the moment to learn a new language, as well as having a domain in the use of different techniques to address those needs. 
Most of the classes where expository, Verónica was an excellent teacher because explained very well, besides her classes where entertaining due to the use of visual support and interesting situations to be analyzed  in classes. For these reason I could say that it became my favorite subject at university, I know this class was not directly connected with English like the use grammar, It was rather focused in the learning process itself  and how to improve my teaching which in my opinion was a lot more interesting.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10 >> Free Themed topic "Travel"

Dear all, In this last post you'll write about one of the topics you chose, that is about Travel. Include: - How often do you travel ...